Notice Based on the Law Governing Specific Commercial Transactions
Operating company: K DASH Co., Ltd.
Okamoto LK Building 8F, 17-10 higashi2-Chome, shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
(Controlling Manager of Operations) Mitsuhiro Ohshita
●Necessary fees other than product fees
Base shipping fee of \800 for each order plus shipping fee options based on product weight
Taxes imposed by the recipient country (duty, tax, value added tax, etc.) and customs processing fees according to recipient country policy may be incurred.
For details, please contact an official institution such as the customs office closest to the recipient address.
●Delivery method: shipping via EMS (international express mail service)
●There are some countries and regions that we cannot accept orders from due to deliverable area and ordered product restrictions or suspensions, customs confiscation, and circumstances of the recipient country.
If we receive an order from an area to which we cannot ship, we will notify that customer by e-mail later. In that case, there is no charge for order cancellation (products are only shipped to areas that can receive EMS mail).
Also, please be aware in advance that even for orders from areas to which we can ship, there may be some cases in which we cannot accept a portion or the entirety a product order due to the product fee total, political situation in the recipient area, customs related reasons, or other reasons. We will notify the customer by e-mail in this case as well. Again, there is no charge for order cancellation.
In addition to the above, imports may be restricted in the recipient country or area. Please check with the customs office in the recipient country before placing orders. The delivery company and our company are not liable whatsoever to compensate for damages attributable to the inability to deliver products due to reasons such as confiscation by customs at the recipient country.
● How to order
Orders are placed through an order form. Clicking on the "Add to Shopping Cart" button displayed on each product page will put that product in your shopping cart. After that, input information following the directions that appear on the screen.
●Time to product delivery
We deliver products 1 (one) month after receiving payment. Delays may occur due to out-of-stock products, etc. In that case, we will notify the customer of the delay and the planned delivery date via e-mail.
We only accept credit card (VISA, MASTER CARD) payments. We do accept payment from cards issued outside of Japan. However, all of our bills are in Japanese yen. Contact your credit card company directly to inquire about conversion rates and related issues.
●Cancellation, returns, and exchanges
- Please understand in advance that we cannot accept cancellation, return, or exchange requests based solely on customer preference.
- If the product has any defects (including product damage or breakage due to packaging defects) or if the delivered product is different from the ordered product, contact us within 10 (ten) days after you receive the product. We will exchange the product in the cases listed below only. Also, we will pay the cost of re-delivery in those cases. However, if you do not contact us within 10 (ten) days after receiving the product, please understand in advance that we cannot accept any subsequent requests for exchanging that product.
1. If the ordered product and delivered product are not the same
(Please understand in advance that when viewing the product images that appear on our website on a computer monitor, etc., the coloring and other visual elements may appear differently than when you look directly at the real product.)
2. Defective products (including product damage or breakage due to packaging defects)
However, if we cannot deliver a replacement product to you even in the above cases for reasons such as the product going out of stock, we will return the fee to the credit card company from which we received payment (we will return the money after you return the product to us and we receive the product).
Cautions for the application process
- These Terms are originally created Japanese, and this translation is provided only as an aid to assist users in the ordering process. If any differences or contradictions exist between the Japanese and translated versions of these Terms, the Japanese version takes precedence.
- This website is serviced by a server within Japan and operated and managed according to Japanese law. Please be aware in advance that any disagreements regarding our handling of private information, etc., will be handled under the sole jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
- The formation, force, performance, and interpretation of these Terms are carried out and determined under Japanese law.